Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: We, EnviroFootPrint LLC, do NOT intentionally share or sell any of your devices information. With the exception of sharing with our Sites processor, Shopify Inc. (Our Site is hosted on Shopify). Shopify's device information disclosure policy may vary from ours, and should be checked on Shopify's official website.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information; (including credit card numbers) email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: We, EnviroFootPrint LLC, do NOT intentionally share or sell any of your order information. With the exception of sharing with our Sites processor, Shopify Inc. (Our Site is hosted on Shopify). Shopify's order information disclosure policy may vary from ours, and should be checked on Shopify's official website.
Customer Support Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: View the above corresponding lists (applicable here)
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: We, EnviroFootPrint LLC, do NOT intentionally share or sell any of your customer support information. The following companies/services provided by companies are used for different sectors of our customer support channel. Including, but not limited to: Shopify Inc., Microsoft Inc., (Outlook Email) Klaviyo Inc., (Email Marketing) Alphabet Inc., Google (Gmail).
We are not responsible for Information collected, shared or sold by Shopify Inc., as well as any and all apps included in Shopify App Store. As well as Browsers used when browsing our store, or any other connected, or not connected companies, platforms, or sources.
We, EnviroFootPrint LLC, do NOT intentionally share, or sell user information. As a company. For our sole protection legally; We, EnviroFootPrint LLC, cannot, and will not be held liable for ANY collected, shared, and/or sold information under any circumstances.
The visitation of our site is intended for individuals of all ages. Although, We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers with the sole purpose to help us provide our services, and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We, EnviroFootPrint LLC, do NOT intentionally share or sell any of your information. Any third party company, directly or indirectly working with Shopify Inc, or us; We are not responsible for the collecting, sharing, or selling of your personal information.
- We use your personal information we collect to market and re-target you back to our site. Including, but not limited to: off site ads, email marketing, the plugging in of your personal information to third party apps or services with the sole intent of managing your information to advertise/retargeting you back to our site. You information collected can be used for all marketing campaigns. As per visiting, using, participating, and purchasing from our site, you give us your consent to use all information collected for marketing purposes. As well plugging in/sharing your information to third party apps or services. (For the sole intent of managing your information, to and for the use of marketing).
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- TWITTER - https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- SNAPCHAT - https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/a/advertising-preferences
- REDDIT - https://www.reddit.com/personalization/
- QUORA - https://help.quora.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000839683-What-opt-out-choices-do-I-have-
- PINTEREST - https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/personalization-and-data
- TUMBLR - https://help.tumblr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041012973-Ad-choices-for-California-residents
- TIKTOK - https://support.tiktok.com/en/account-and-privacy/personalized-ads-and-data/personalization-and-data
- YOUTUBE - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9487666?hl=en
- GOOGLE - https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/142293?hl=en
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
- LINKEDIN - https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers. As well as advertisements and retargeting campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to sharing you information with outside partnering parties. (Referring to what is stated above)
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We [DO/DO NOT] engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
Selling Personal Information
We do NOT Sell your personal information.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us via email: email@example.com
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
[INCLUDE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR BUSINESS IS SUBJECT TO THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT]
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the email above.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.comLast updated: 5/12/2022
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://dced.pa.gov/privacy-policy/